Sébastien Coppe, our Life Sciences Director, will be facilitating the N-SIDE Virtual boardroom in collaboration with Proventa. The event will take place on June 30 at 3PM (CET) / 9AM (ET).
During this roundtable session, Sébastien Coppe will lead an interactive discussion on:
“How to speed up your clinical development through a streamlined clinical supply chain?”
When it comes to bringing a new drug to the market, the priority for pharma & biotech companies is to reduce the long clinical development timelines. During his roundtable, Sébastien Coppe will demonstrate how having the right technology and a data-driven approach will allow the clinical supply chain teams to proactively assess various scenarios and quickly adapt their supply strategy to avoid any bottlenecks.
Participants in this boardroom will :
- Understand which learnings can be derived from the current pandemic for more efficient clinical development
- Anticipate the main supply chain bottlenecks if one wants to reduce drug development timelines
- Discuss how advanced analytics can help assess the robustness of an end-to-end supply chain strategy
- Learn how to engage clinical leadership team by offering supply chain flexibility to speed up clinical plans - while keeping inventories low
- Find out how a collaborative, data-driven approach enables pharma companies to reach the best compromise between risk, time and investments for their drug development plans
Do you want to join our boardroom meeting and share with us the challenges you face with your clinical trial supply ?
Register now and enter your VIP personal code NSIDE2021VIP